Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going to the Cinema for Harry Potter 7.2!!!!

I'm going to go to the cinema tonight for the midnight showing of "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hollows: Part 2," with the lads. By lads, I probably only mean Matt, but not sure. But the point is, I've never actually seen all of the Harry Potter films all the way through.

I have seen the fifth and sixth films, along with "The Deathly Hollows: Part 1," yet I've never seen the first four films, only bits and pieces of them.

The books were never something I enjoyed reading, really. I much prefer Tolkien to Rowling any day.

But I'm sure this film will be enjoyable to watch, since I can't say that I hated the Harry Potter films that I have seen.

Plus, I hear there is a trailer attached to the beginning of the film for "The Dark Knight Rises." I'm rather excited about that!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment